Posted to user@metron.apache.org by tom ryan <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/23 08:26:43 UTC

metron / spot comparison

Hi All,

Could someone shed a little light on the relative strengths and weaknesses
of Metron vs Spot? I couldn't find an existing answer, but if one exists
I'd appreciate a pointer.

Happy to provide more background on my use case and priorities if that
would help.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: metron / spot comparison

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
Just a heads up, there is active work on upgraded Solr support -
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 7:53 AM, David McGinnis <mcginnisd@avalonconsult.com

Re: metron / spot comparison

Posted by David McGinnis <mc...@avalonconsult.com>.