Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vinodkumar S <S....@blr.spcnl.co.in> on 2001/06/15 07:30:38 UTC

Can I Stop reader and start it again from where i stopped

Hello,
i am working on a Xerces C Xml parsing facility, i am using the XmlReader
for reading the Xml File, since my project requires a functionality which
can stop the parsing , and after sometime start it again from the same
location. Can somebody please suggest a way to do it.
With Regards
Vinod

Re: Can I Stop reader and start it again from where i stopped

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@houston.rr.com>.
Do the parse on its own thread and suspend the thread when you want to pause
the parse (something like WaitForSingleObject on Win32).