Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/16 12:33:00 UTC

TransportBinding

Hi all,

I am testing the TransportBinding assertion with UsernameToken.
Do I need some furthure configuration on tomcat in order to enable ssl?
I already configured ssl on port 9443.Is that enough?

Does the enpoint needs to use this port?Do I only have to change the port at
the endpoint or something?

Thanks,
Nencho

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Consider the same client using another service/policy with transport
binding, then it needs
different values, of cource it will overwrite the prevous one but more clear
approach will be to clear the values when not needed any more.
Anyway this is not such a big concern right one, you are right that we can
go for it and just set them every time when we found appropriate rampart
configuration.So this properties shoud be set by the rampart modle itself
right?

Regards,
Nencho

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Dimuthu <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Nencho,

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi dimuthu,

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Isn't it supposed to be automatically since we have this property in the
rampart config of the policy?
I can say that rampart actually extract those and use them.
I'll try your solution to see if it works.
So, the EPR should be the same but using the ssl port right?

Does anyone has any experience with the transport binding?

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu ,

What should be the value of the javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword
property in the case of the rampart samples?

Re: TransportBinding

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimithu,

I've managed to configure jsse but now i get the following error:

     [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Unconnected s
ockets not implemented; nested exception is:
     [java]     java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not
implemented; n
ested exception is:
     [java]     org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not
implemented;
 nested exception is:
     [java]     java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not
implemented
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.in
voke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:227)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java
:674)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(Ou
tInAxisOperation.java:237)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive
(ServiceClie
nt.java:579)