Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Santhosh Kanthala <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/17 15:21:54 UTC

Nifi support for ranger integration

Hi Nifi Team,

I am using the latest version of Nifi and was looking to integrate with
latest apache ranger. I dont see any documentation on ranger integration
both on nifi or ranger other than old documentation from a few years back.
Wanted to check the roadmap on the support with Nifi integration with Nifi
or is it not part of the future roadmap?

Any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks
Santhosh

Re: Nifi support for ranger integration

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

It is supported and working for a long time.

The Ranger NAR is not included by default so you will need to get it from
Maven central [1] and add to your NiFi lib directory.

This blog post should still be fairly accurate [2].

Thanks,

Bryan

[1] https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-ranger-nar/1.11.4/
[2]