Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Bing Li <bi...@microsoft.com> on 2014/03/14 07:52:52 UTC

About the data.js V3 repository name

Hi,

One month ago, a repository was created for Data.JS V3 (it is the a javascript implantation for OData protocol V3) : https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-olingo-odata4-js.git. Since it contains Data.js code for V3, the name "incubator-olingo-odata3-js.git" seems much proper.

So my questions are a) is it necessary to rename it? b) If we decide to rename it, how could we do it?

Best Wishes,
Bing

Re: About the data.js V3 repository name

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
No, I don't think this needs a vote. You brought this on ML and if no one
replys then this is a lazy consensus [1].

-- Stephan

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Posted by Bing Li <bi...@microsoft.com>.
Thank you!