Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/30 03:23:47 UTC

License header for package-list

Hi,

api.xml has 3 package-list files(api.xml/doc/external/*/package-list).
nbbuild, too.

e.g. api.xml/doc/external/sax/package-list
org.xml.sax
org.xml.sax.ext
org.xml.sax.helpers

Can we ignore them? or Do we have to add anything?

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: License header for package-list

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information. I see. I'll just ignore them.

Thanks,
Junichi

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.