Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2013/11/17 18:51:22 UTC

Updating Mini-language script files.

It has been more than a year since I updated the Mini-language grammar.
Mini-language has a built-in feature to auto-correct scripts and update
the original files. I would like to use that feature to update the
script files so they use the new grammar. There will be no functional
change to the scripts.

What do you think?

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software

Re: Updating Mini-language script files.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
It has been tested thoroughly, but the stylesheet is making more changes
than I like. I'm working on fixing that now.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.