Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 15:25:48 UTC

Re: Nexmark Phrase Triggering

(sorry, I missed this somehow)

The documentation for Nexmark was updated on Confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/sZCzBQ

For Performance tests to behave the same way, we need to add separate jobs
and simply use a different dataset for storing the results (same as in
Nexmark). Besides a JIRA ticket I created a while ago (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6012) I don't think more
documentation is needed for this now.

pon., 26 lis 2018 o 21:05 Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>