Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 00:00:10 UTC

Re: SJMS component and IBM Websphere MQ quirks

Hi Nigel,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the component.  Sounds like there
are several bugs here.

I will have to take a look this week to see if I can clean this up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,
Scott ES

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:21 PM, nigel <ni...@pimco.com> wrote:

> A workaround I'm using is to add a processor on the end of my pipeline to
> remove the JMS_IBM_MsgType property. When I do this Websphere is fine (uses
> a datagram type for the reply though - I guess I could set it explicitly to
> 2).
> eg:
>  .process(new Processor() {
>                         @Override
>                         public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
> Exception {
>
> exchange.getIn().removeHeader("JMS_IBM_MsgType");
>                         }
>                     })

Scott England-Sullivan
Apache Camel Committer
Principal Consultant / Sr. Architect | Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web:     fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com> |
redhat.com<http://www.redhat.com>
Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com