Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "g[R]eK" <gR...@warsztat.pac.pl> on 2003/05/20 19:34:11 UTC

How to use Session framework in cocoon 2.0.4?

<. Hi cocoon-users! .>

  I want use session framework in cocoon 2.0.4. How can i do this?
  I tried copy "cocoon-session-fw-block.jar" file from Cocoon's 2.1M1 lib
  directory to Cocoon's 2.0.4 lib directory, but it doesn't work :-(
  (I know it is stupid, but it was only one idea that came to my head)
  So how to use session framework?

  PS. Sorry for any mistakes, my english sucks :-(

--
Best regards
<. g[R]eK mailto:gReK@warsztat.pac.pl                                    .>

Re: How to use Session framework in cocoon 2.0.4?

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
session-fw block is part of cocoon-2.1 and, hence,
compatible with this version of cocoon.  2.0.4 used to
have (probably still does) some elements of the
framework in it's scratchpad area, so as long as you
include scratchpad in your build (see INSTALL.TXT),
you should be able to use them.

Do you have to use 2.0.4?