Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2005/10/27 11:10:08 UTC

Re: ap_get_module_config(r->per_dir_config, &module) always returns N ULL...Why?

On Thursday 27 October 2005 09:32, Gaffga, Stefan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I developed an extended version of the auth_ldap module and use it
> currently in Apache 1.3. Now I want to port this to Apache 2.
> I got everything ported except the follwing 2 problems:

For future reference, you'd be more on-topic on the apache-modules list.

You use APR pools.  See http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/pools

> 2) When I include the module in Apache 2 (2.0.52) and request a Directory
> per Webbrowser that is auth_ldap-protected, I get a segfault in the
> authenticate user function because this line returns NULL :
>
>   auth_ldap_config_rec *sec =
>     (auth_ldap_config_rec *)ap_get_module_config(r->per_dir_config,
> &ep_auth_module);

The per-dir config is whatever you set it to.  If it's null then presumably it
hasn't been set in this request.  See http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/config

--
Nick Kew