Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Herb Stein <he...@herbstein.com> on 2003/11/01 01:28:33 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] SSL Web Sites

As far as I know, that is correct. But for a number of years I've hosted
small companies at www.xyz.com but the SSL page was herbstein.com/xyz and no
one has felt strongly enough that they wanted to spend $125/year or whatever
to get their own cert.
I'd give them the IP address but they don't seem to care. YMMV.

Herb Stein
The Herb Stein Group
www.herbstein.com
herb@herbstein.com