Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com> on 2015/12/23 21:07:31 UTC

[Review request]policy distribution log reporter EAGLE-99

Hi,
Please review this small feature. This will be part of policy distribution statistics feature.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/pull/36

Thanks
Edward

Re: [Review request]policy distribution log reporter EAGLE-99

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.
Thanks for reviewing, Ralph. I will solve the CI issue.

Thanks
Edward

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.