Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org> on 2015/10/11 11:52:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

The vote has now run for a week. The results are as follows:

+1 (8 votes)
Conor MacNeill
Maarten Coene
Charles Duffy
Jean-Louis Boudart
Stefan Bodewig
Antoine Levy Lambert
Nicolas Lalevée
Martin Gainty

0  (1 vote)
Rm Beer

-1 (0 votes)

The vote is, therefore, successful and Stephen is now an Ant committer.

Thanks
Conor'

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board :)

> Thanks for the vote of confidence, everyone; I'm looking forward to helping
> out!
>
> - Stephen
>

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 4:52 AM, Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The vote has now run for a week. The results are as follows:
> >
> > +1 (8 votes)
> > Conor MacNeill
> > Maarten Coene
> > Charles Duffy
> > Jean-Louis Boudart
> > Stefan Bodewig
> > Antoine Levy Lambert
> > Nicolas Lalevée
> > Martin Gainty
> >
> > 0  (1 vote)
> > Rm Beer
> >
> > -1 (0 votes)
> >
> > The vote is, therefore, successful and Stephen is now an Ant committer.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Conor'

Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant
Apache EasyAnt commiter http://ant.apache.org/easyant/

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@gmail.com>.