Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marc Kaufman <ma...@adobe.com> on 2016/07/12 20:04:43 UTC

NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

I'm trying to use an Adobe CFF font (KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf). During the font loading I get to:
OTFFile.readName() line 34: Object familyName = fileFont.getProperty("FamilyName");
But fileFont is a org.apache.fontbox.cff.CFFCIDFont, and there is no such method "getProperty".

Stack:
OTFFile.readName() line: 134
OTFFile(OpenFont).readFont(FontFileReader, String, String) line: 740
OFFontLoader.read(String) line: 109
OFFontLoader.read() line: 93
OFFontLoader(FontLoader).getFont() line: 124
FontLoader.loadFont(FontUris, String, boolean, EmbeddingMode, EncodingMode, boolean, boolean, InternalResourceResolver) line: 108

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Posted by Marc Kaufman <ma...@adobe.com>.
That fixed it. Thanks.

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What fop version, maybe you have wrong version of fontbox jar?

Thanks