Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ozymandias <no...@nrcglobal.com> on 2007/11/12 23:55:28 UTC

Re: [m2.0.4] surefire and loading native libraries

I am very new to Maven and have come across a similar issue, but when trying
to run "mvn clean" or "mvn idea:idea".

How would I fix this same issue ("no net in java.library.path") applying
this workaround?  I don't know what file you're referencing below.

Thanks,
Matt