Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/11/16 10:32:14 UTC

[FS] Request for comments: Secure VM Live Migration for KVM

All,

Kindly review and share your thoughts and comments for a new feature - Secure VM live migration for KVM, this feature builds on top of the previous feature that brought in a new CA framework [1] for CloudStack.

Here is a rough first draft for your review:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Secure+KVM+VM+Live+Migration

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Secure+Agent+Communications

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [FS] Request for comments: Secure VM Live Migration for KVM

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks everyone again for your reviews, I'll finalize the FS now and work may potentially begin after next week. Till then, if you've any feedback please do share.

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier - Exoscale <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Working, thanks!

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [FS] Request for comments: Secure VM Live Migration for KVM

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier - Exoscale <ma...@exoscale.ch>.