Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/06/02 17:35:22 UTC

Re: how to send an attribute of interceptor to web-services operation?

In a JAX-WS service, if you add a field like:
@Resource
WebServiceContext context;

The context will get injected into your service.   From there, you can
query and properties that you set on the message object in an
interceptor.

Dan

On May 30, 2008, at 9:38 PM, bgbraga wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to get the username of soapheader (interceptor) and send to my
> web-services class.
>
> How to implement this communication in cxf? There is some message
> context
> for this?
>
> I used org.apache.axis.MessageContext class in axis.how to send an
> attribute
> of interceptor to web-services operation?

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: how to send an attribute of interceptor to web-services operation?

Posted by bgbraga <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

yes, the correct code is:

MessageContext ctx = (MessageContext) wsContext.getMessageContext();
List recv = (List)ctx.get("RECV_RESULTS");
WSHandlerResult wsResult = (WSHandlerResult)recv.get(0);
WSSecurityEngineResult wsseResult =
(WSSecurityEngineResult)wsResult.getResults().get(0);
Principal principal =
(Principal)wsseResult.get(WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_PRINCIPAL);

principal.getName();

Thanks!

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

In your interceptor, if you call
message.put("foo", someObject);

That object will be available in the wsContext via
wsContext.get("foo").   Thus, you can put whatever  you want in there.

Our ws-security interceptor puts several things in there.   I think
you can call wsContext.get("RECV_RESULTS") to get a Vector of the
WSS4J result objects from which you can query a bunch of things.

Dan

On Jun 3, 2008, at 5:20 PM, bgbraga wrote:

> I don't use JAAS.
> I use WS-Security (UsernameToken) and need to pass the username of
> intercepting to web-services.
>
> How to implement it using cxf?
>
> thanks!
>

> bgbraga wrote:
>>
>> good =)
>>
>> but wsContext.getUserPrincipal() is null :/
>> I have to set UserPrincipal ?
>>
>> thanks!
>>

>> dkulp wrote:
>>>

>>> In a JAX-WS service, if you add a field like:
>>> @Resource
>>> WebServiceContext context;
>>>
>>> The context will get injected into your service.   From there, you
>>> can
>>> query and properties that you set on the message object in an
>>> interceptor.
>>>
>>> Dan

>>> ---
>>> Daniel Kulp
>>> dkulp@apache.org
>>> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: how to send an attribute of interceptor to web-services operation?

Posted by bgbraga <bg...@gmail.com>.
I don't use JAAS.

Posted by bgbraga <bg...@gmail.com>.
good =)