Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Meissa Sakho <mb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 14:55:03 UTC

unable to install ApacheDS on macos

Hi all,
I’m trying to install on macOS and it fails.
I’ve read the post below:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2178 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2178>

It seems that the macOS installer can’t let us change the location and one possible suggested workaround is to disable Apple security feature.
Do you have another suggestion installing it to macos without desabling the aple security?
thanks,
Meissa

Re: Fwd: unable to install ApacheDS on macos

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we have a way to fix that, and that will be added in the next release.
However, we don't have a expected date for this release, so for the
moment, consider using the proposed workaround for a bit of time.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Fwd: unable to install ApacheDS on macos