Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Carsten Sensler <ic...@cauni.de> on 2005/02/16 22:19:34 UTC

Modify the __CVSRead function, to use another seperator

Hi!!

I use the __CVSRead(...) function in many jmeter testplans, but I need
another separator (not "," but ";" ). Therefore I modified the function
__CSVRead as follows:

First)

In FileRowColContainer.java :

//public static final String DELIMITER = ";"; // Default delimiter
public static final String DELIMITER =
JMeterUtils.getProperty("csv.seperator"); //delimiter from property file

This reads the delimiter from the jmeter.property file.

Second)

In jmeter.property :

#file seperator in __CSV_READ. Unmark, which separator you like
#csv.seperator=,
#csv.seperator=|
csv.seperator=;

Now one can adjust, which Seperator the __CVSRead function uses

Can someone examine the changes and if they are correct, please check into
CVS?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Carsten