Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2003/03/21 12:55:25 UTC

Syntax error at token 0, line 0 offset 0.

Hi.
I am trying to update values in my db and I get the following error:
java.sql.SQLException: [JRun][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Syntax error at
token 0, line 0 offset 0.

It is only when the values in my STRUTS form is null.

It is not a problem with other similar actions. Can anybody give me an
idear of what is wrong?

Søren Blidorf

Nolas Consulting
www.nolas.dk

SV: Syntax error at token 0, line 0 offset 0.

Posted by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk>.
By the way.

It seems that the UPDATE is working fine. The values that are not null
are updated.

BUT I would like to get rid of the error message

Soren