Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Nick Pavlica <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 03:13:59 UTC

Concept Art 0.10-0.12

All,
  I have continued to develop new "concept" art in hopes of furthering our
effort to update the CouchDB logo.  I have three distinct concepts for your
review and consideration.  Naturally these are works in progress, and are
intended to stimulate ideas, and conversation.  Additionally, a new motto
is being develop that will also effect the final product.  Versions ten,
and eleven are completely new ideas, while twelve builds on the old logo.

v0.10: "Classy"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp7h16cpbzh2ph5/couchdb_concept_art_10.pdf?dl=0

v0.11: "Super Modern"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/838gel6zq22nest/couchdb_concept_art_11.pdf?dl=0

v0.12: "Robots"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x4m9j0h31zc86i/couchdb_concept_art_12.pdf?dl=0

Regards!
-- Nick Pavlica

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.
Thanks Joan for your advice.
The core identity elements "as is” is one of this project’s valuable assets.
My contribution ends with an advice to let the CouchDB name, logo, slogan stay as is unless there is a strong reason to start the brand building over again.

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Nick Pavlica <li...@gmail.com>.
Johs,

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Nick Pavlica <li...@gmail.com>.
Johs,

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12

Posted by Nick Pavlica <li...@gmail.com>.
Akshat, I really like the Robots as well :)  They are allot of fun, and
definitely look better at larger sizes so a banner shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
--Nick Pavlica

Re: Concept Art 0.10-0.12