Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "In, Jae Woo" <Ja...@hp.com> on 2002/05/30 19:04:48 UTC

DOM/SAX APIs using -v=always

Hello,
      I am currently using Excess C++ 1.6 on my computer.  Using the command line sample APIs, I was executing the following commands:

	DOMCount -v=always personal-schema.xml
	IDOMCount -v=always personal-schema.xml
	SAXCount -v=always personal-schema.xml
	SAX2Count -v=always personal-schema.xml

All of these commands generated the same parsing errors which basically stated that none of the elements were recognized.  Here is an example of the schema declaration found in personal-schema.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<personnel xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="personal.xsd">
It seems to have problems with this declaration.  Does anyone know why I am getting these errors?  Thanks in advance.

Jae