Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/06/06 15:57:12 UTC

{Reminder][VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.10.0-RC1

We are over 60 hours through the voting period and there have been no votes on the release. It needs two votes plus mine.  Please take the time to review the release and vote.

Ralph

Re: {Reminder][VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.10.0-RC1

Posted by Sean Busbey <sb...@apple.com.INVALID>.
As a community we’re out of the habit of getting through the release process. I think it’s prudent for us to expect these first few release candidates to take a week or two for evaluation.

I’m checking on RC1 during this week but there are several competing priorities, so I might end up doing multiple passes i.e. one for foundation policy compliance and a different one for functionality.