Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Outback Dingo <ou...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/29 04:33:16 UTC

Fresh Install CS 4.3 and XenServer 6.2 service vms wount fire

i dont remember this being this hard, fresh CS install on Centos 6, and 4
XenServer 6.2 hosts
followed the installed guide verbatim. but the service console and
secondary storage vms wount fire. i see them in the gui under
infrastructure, pastbin log seen below. primary and secondary are on
192.168.1.X network. all hosts are public ip,

http://pastebin.com/7KT85Bc2

any thoughts where to look ?

Thanks

Re: Fresh Install CS 4.3 and XenServer 6.2 service vms wount fire

Posted by Outback Dingo <ou...@gmail.com>.
SMLog
http://pastebin.com/a60pCRY5

and xensource.log