Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 16:50:57 UTC

Congrats to Imtiaz Ahmed H E for his first ESME patch

Hi,

Imtiaz just contributed his first patch for an ESME Jira item (Add
description to the Access Pool object):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-92

It is already committed and deployed on our second Stax instance

@Imtiaz Congrats.

Keep 'em coming - :->

D.

Re: Congrats to Imtiaz Ahmed H E for his first ESME patch

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Imtiaz!
It is great to have you on board :)

/Anne