Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/18 05:41:18 UTC

Write Access to Wiki to edit "HiveServer2 Clients" page

Hi,

I'd like to contribute update Hive's wiki.
Could you give me a permission to write it?

As described in HIVE-4232, we need to set "auth=noSasl" option to connect
hiveserver2 from beeline. We should document it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4232?focusedCommentId=13622931&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13622931

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

Re: Write Access to Wiki to edit "HiveServer2 Clients" page

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Ashutosh.
I could update Wiki :-)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Clients#HiveServer2Clients-ConnectionURLforRemoteorEmbeddedMode