Posted to general@xml.apache.org by ampo <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/18 11:11:09 UTC

[Announce] Some general questions

Hello.

My scenario is client "calling" server1 and server1 is "calling", by
xmlHTTPRequest, to server2.
server2 has to return xml data to server1 and to the client.
my general broblem is cross-domain, as server1 and server2 are not in the
same domain.

Could you, please, help with this:
Is APACHE, configured on server1, as proxy is operating as the client
calling server1, or its action is when server1 is requesting server2?
What I need is the second option.

Currently, I have HTML page on server1 and ASP on server2. any other better
options?

Thanks.