Posted to repository@apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 07:35:22 UTC

Re: Changing the Commons Attributes pom

Sorry for the lack of reply here Carlos.

I've updated the originals at:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-attributes/poms/commons-attributes-api-2.2.pom
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-attributes/poms/commons-attributes-compiler-2.2.pom

So they'll need deleting in both the m1 and m2 repositories and resyncing.

They were missing the <version> tag entirely, so I'm guessing the 2.1
bit happened during the m1->m2 conversion.

Hen