Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info> on 2005/04/24 20:21:15 UTC

next release?

Hi guys,
I have a question - do we plan a release in the nearby future?
Unfortunately I'm stuck with a _very_ old version of torque.

The problem is that I can't use a cvs version (they don't allow here using
software that is not formally released...)
Since we're using ant for builds and the last formal release that support
ant was released on 2002, I'm using an antique version of torque.

Please help,
Mickey.

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.

RE: next release?

Posted by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info>.
Guys
I really think we should have a release soon.
There are tons of improvements since the last release we had, which was
quite a long time a go.
We can have a version with those improvements and add the "Village/any other
staff" on a future release.

P.S.
Not that I'm an XP fanatic, but they do have some useful 'rules', one of
them is having short release cycles -
http://www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/releaseoften.html

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.