Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcus Biel <Ma...@bmw.de> on 2002/10/31 09:12:01 UTC

[OT]Re: 2 nested actions->Vector empty. why ?

I just wanted to let you -everyone who helped me a little bit to solve
my problems -
that - FINALLY - it works!!!!

I did some very dumb mistakes.

What I can say now is:

1. RTFM :-)
I misunderstood Struts completly!
I thought first the Action would be done, and then the results would be
saved in the ActionForm.
--> So my Vector in my ActionForm was empty.
2. My Vector also contained null, so the iteration crashed.
3. Some Minor problems.

When I had fixed one problem, it still didn't work, so I changed it, may
have fixed another problem,
but had the old bugs again, and so it went on and on.

Yesterday I had the brilliant idea to go on reading Chuck's Struts Book,
and then finally I had the solution!

Hope this will never happen to anyone else of you! :-)

cya,

marcus