Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/23 20:43:24 UTC

Multiple ops with no input args

Can a Document/Literal/Bare service have multiple operations with no
input, just output? I tried and failed to construct the WSDL for such a
thing. If so, what's the pattern?

Re: Multiple ops with no input args

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sunday 23 December 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Can a Document/Literal/Bare service have multiple operations with no
> input, just output? I tried and failed to construct the WSDL for such
> a thing. If so, what's the pattern?

No.  There wouldn't be a way to distinguish the requests on the wire.
(kind of: technically, if they had unique SOAPAction headers, we could).

In anycase, the jaxws spec specifically says it should be disallowed.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA