Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/03/04 15:45:50 UTC

[FalconJx] redundant interfaces?

Mike,

org.apache.flex.compiler.visitor.IASVisitor
and
org.apache.flex.compiler.visitor.IASWalker

don't seem to be used. Is that an artifact of early attempts, or is
that by design?

Also, I might want to do some refactoring that might 'touch' your
code, but I'll try that first, discuss after and only commit when we
agree it is the way to go.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] redundant interfaces?

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Quoting Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
>
> org.apache.flex.compiler.visitor.IASVisitor
> and
> org.apache.flex.compiler.visitor.IASWalker

Delete them, they are part of the asdoc client.

> don't seem to be used. Is that an artifact of early attempts, or is
> that by design?
>
> Also, I might want to do some refactoring that might 'touch' your
> code, but I'll try that first, discuss after and only commit when we
> agree it is the way to go.

Well I don't want any misunderstanding, I donated this code when I put
it in SVN, its not my code.

I also don't want you to think you have to tip toe around the code
base, just tell me what you are planning if you want a discussion.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com