Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by need_help <su...@cingular.com> on 2007/03/15 00:42:00 UTC

Javascript error when using myfaces 1.1.5

Hi,
I am getting IE javascript error box:

elements.form_name._link_hidden is null or not an object. Any idea what's
wrong?

Thanks fo the help.

Re: Javascript error when using myfaces 1.1.5

Posted by Kiran2k6 <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you please tell me if you have found the solution for the following
error on IE.
What version of Tomahawk do i need to use to fix this error.

Error Msg :
elements.form_name._link_hidden is null or not an object

Best Regards,
Kiran Singh K

Posted by need_help <su...@cingular.com>.
Thanks Simon.