Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by girish sonber <gi...@capgemini.com> on 2007/09/17 10:23:05 UTC

Problems with List in Java-First Service

hello Criss,
i am using cxf2.1 and eclipse europa version and jbos 4.2.1_GA.

my web service interface is like
package com.abc.ws;
interface WsItem{
List<com.ws.firstweb.Item> getItems();
}

and then i generate wsdl from it after annotating it .
there are no name sapace defined for the party in my wsdl.
and when i generate the java class from this wsdl (stubs and impl)
the implementation class give me error that looks like
List<com.abc.ws.Item> getItems(){
codes....
}
means both signature re different and give me that tha class is incompatible
with the SEI.

can you tell me ho to resolve this.

RE: Problems with List in Java-First Service

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Please post a case to JIRA.