Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/07/05 15:17:38 UTC

InputCalendar and imageLocation

Hi,

I don't want that the the InputCalendar loads the images from the
resources directory using the ExtensionsFilter.

So I added the imageLocation attribute and copied all the calendar
images into my image directory.

The generated image links in the html code contain the
MyFacesResourceLoader further on.

e.g.

.../faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.uti
l.MyFacesResourceLoader/11521030/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/DB/right1
.gif

.../faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.uti
l.MyFacesResourceLoader/11521030/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/DB/right2
.gif

.../faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.uti
l.MyFacesResourceLoader/11521030/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/images/ca
lendar.gif

.../faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.uti
l.MyFacesResourceLoader/11521030/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/DB/left1.
gif

My jsp:

<t:inputCalendar id="subDateTo" value="#{mybean.date}"

            renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"

            renderAsPopup="true"

            styleClass="calendar"

            popupDateFormat="#{msgs['global.format.dateShort']}"

            maxlength="10"

            size="9"

            imageLocation="../images/calendar"

            onchange="setChange();">

Any ideas why imageLocation is not working?

Michael

Re: where can get examples

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <a....@avintis.com>.
Here you can download the demo
http://apache.mirror.testserver.li/myfaces/binaries/myfaces-1.1.1-examples.zip

Regards

where can get examples

Posted by wch zll <zl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Re: InputCalendar and imageLocation

Posted by Geoff Longo <gm...@gmail.com>.
I had the same issue with the javascript location.  No matter what I
did, it always referred to the extensions resources.

-G