Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-04-13] #general

2022-04-13 09:02:33 UTC - Saurav Sarkar: I have deployed openwhisk using kubernetes and use kubenetes operator to deploy the resources. I came across an error that occurs intermittently where - an action/trigger is updated and deployed successfully. Sometimes, the rules reference in trigger doc gets removed in couchDB.  Any idea what causes this ?

On re-deploying the resource it gets fixed but I am looking for the exact cause.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1649840553244999?thread_ts=1649840553.244999&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----