Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by aravindhan anbalagan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 12:32:10 UTC

Connecting two linux svnservers.

Sir,
  I am using svnserver 1.4 in two linux systems. When i import between the
servers i could get all the directories subdirectories and files .
but when i make some changes and export I get an error as authorisation
failed.
In the tutorial, there is no clue as how to set password for a machine in
LAN. Also I do not know how to specify the IP address( or others) in the
passwd or authz file in cofig of the subversion.

kindly reply me as quickly as possible.

Re: Connecting two linux svnservers.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jan 21, 2008, at 06:32, aravindhan anbalagan wrote:

> Sir,

FYI: This is a mailing list of hundreds of Subversion users.

>   I am using svnserver 1.4 in two linux systems. When i import
> between the servers i could get all the directories subdirectories
> and files .
> but when i make some changes and export I get an error as
> authorisation failed.
> In the tutorial, there is no clue as how to set password for a
> machine in LAN. Also I do not know how to specify the IP address
> ( or others) in the passwd or authz file in cofig of the subversion.

I haven't understood the scenario. You have two Linux computers
running svnserve 1.4. And how are they related to one another? Is one
a master and the other is a slave in an svnsync setup, or what's
going on? What are you trying to accomplish?