Posted to users@eventmesh.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/04/15 07:52:30 UTC

[VOTE]EventMesh logo

Hi,

We just design two init logos for Apache EventMesh in the attached files.
Please vote on it.
The vote is open for 72 hours, and the majority vote option will be
selected.

[ ] +1 I prefer logo1
[ ] +2 I prefer logo2
[ ] +0 I do not like either, and i want to  give another option

回复:[VOTE]EventMesh logo

Posted by chenyi <40...@qq.com>.
+1

We just design two init logos for Apache EventMesh in the attached files.
Please&nbsp;vote&nbsp;on it.
The vote is open for 72 hours, and the majority vote option will be selected.

[ ] +1 I prefer logo1
[ ] +2 I prefer logo2

[ ]&nbsp;+0 I do not like either, and i want to&nbsp; give another option

Re: [VOTE]EventMesh logo

Posted by 杨军 <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

发自我的iPhone

Re: [VOTE]EventMesh logo

Posted by 杨军 <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE]EventMesh logo

Posted by 熊梦飞 <xi...@163.com>.
+1

| |
熊梦飞

xiong_mengfei@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
On 4/15/2021 16:34,san chen<yi...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

bing <39...@qq.com> 于2021年4月15日周四 下午4:31写道:

+1

发件人:
"dev"
<
hefan1007@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2021年4月15日(星期四) 下午4:25
收件人:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@eventmesh.apache.org&gt;;"private"<
private@eventmesh.apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Re: [VOTE]EventMesh logo

+1

mike xue <mikexueweiming@gmail.com&gt; 于2021年4月15日周四 下午4:20写道:

+1

In case of missing the LOGO attachment in the email, you can have a look
here
logo1:
logo2:

He Major <hefan1007@gmail.com&gt; 于2021年4月15日周四 下午4:13写道: