Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by anup s <an...@philips.com> on 2015/05/15 12:30:52 UTC

Recovering NiFi

How do I recover from the below error. My Queue got filled up and my whole
drive was consumed. I had to manually delete the files in content
repository. And I'm getting the below error continuously ..

2015-05-15 16:12:39,577 ERROR [Swap In FlowFiles Thread-1]
o.a.n.controller.FileSystemSwapManager Failed to Swap In FlowFiles for
FlowFileQueue[id=01019607-dd26-41fa-93ad-44bdc369eab1] due to
java.io.IOException: All Partitions have been blacklisted due to failures
when attempting to update. If the Write-Ahead Log is able to perform a
checkpoint, this issue may resolve itself. Otherwise, manual intervention
will be required

RE: Recovering NiFi

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Anup,

This is indicating that the FlowFile repository has filled up. So you need to free up disk space on whatever partition your FlowFile repo is in and restart.

(Where the FlowFile repo lives is defined in the conf/nifi.properties file).

Thanks
-Mark