Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/01/15 08:03:50 UTC

Blogging volunteers

The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0 preparations.

With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want
to blog about OpenOffice on our official blog
http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ asks for a Roller account in advance. The
project blog is in English, but don't worry about the language, we have
native speakers who can proofread posts.

All you need is to reply to this message on ooo-dev and ask for an
account here; we will then ask Infra to create the accounts.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Pescetti:

I would like to be one blogging volunteer, so count me here please.

2013/1/15 Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>

> The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0
> preparations.
>
> With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want
> to blog about OpenOffice on our official blog http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/asks for a Roller account in advance. The project blog is in English, but
> don't worry about the language, we have native speakers who can proofread
> posts.
>
> All you need is to reply to this message on ooo-dev and ask for an account
> here; we will then ask Infra to create the accounts.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by sa...@upscale.in.
I would like to write please create account

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
On 2013/01/15 21:19, Rob Weir said:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0 preparations.
>>
>> With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want to
>> blog about OpenOffice on our official blog http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ asks
>> for a Roller account in advance. The project blog is in English, but don't
>> worry about the language, we have native speakers who can proofread posts.
>>

> Thanks for encouraging more blogging volunteers.   I'm happy to help
> with the editing as well.
>
> Everyone should note that a blog post does not need to be lengthy.  A
> mix of short update and longer expository pieces are great.  Having a
> regular heartbeat of communications is the important thing.
>
> And if you want to help, but don't know what to write about, then
> consider this:  Offer to do an interview, via email or Skype, with
> another project member, or an extension author, or an OpenOffice book
> author.  Turn that interview into a blog post.  This helps promote the
> project and the ecosystem.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob
>

>> All you need is to reply to this message on ooo-dev and ask for an account
>> here; we will then ask Infra to create the accounts.

Hi.  I would like to volunteer to be one of the blog authors, too.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>wrote:

> The next weeks will see a release, two conferences and the 4.0
> preparations.
>
> With so many topics to talk about, I suggest that everybody who may want
> to blog about OpenOffice on our official blog http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/asks for a Roller account in advance. The project blog is in English, but
> don't worry about the language, we have native speakers who can proofread
> posts.
>
> All you need is to reply to this message on ooo-dev and ask for an account
> here; we will then ask Infra to create the accounts.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

I'm open to write periodically blog posts about AOO Extensions and
Templates based on downloads figures as well as about the new features that
we'll make available (end of February and end of April are the next
delivery dates).

Roberto

--
====

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andrea:

I have already got the invitation from the AOO BLOG, thanks a lot!

Re: Blogging volunteers

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.