Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Mena Samy <me...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/20 11:25:47 UTC

unomi as a SaaS offering

 Hello,
I'm working on a project for CDP and I'm checking Unomi as a potential open
source CDP for that. I'll use it as a SaaS offering with multi-tenant
support.

My question is:
can unomi support multi-tenant in a single instance ?

Your advice and suggestions are appreciated.

Mena S. Beshay

Re: unomi as a SaaS offering

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Unomi doesn't support full multi-tenancy as profiles are shared between
scopes. This would require a major change in the data model

Regards,
  Serge...