Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by "Florentine, Justin F." <Ju...@espn.com> on 2010/08/19 17:29:17 UTC

JIRA Config suggestions.

1) Can we add a component for Compiler (AS3)?

2) There don't seem to be any options to govern email notifications on changes.  I thought this was pretty standard in JIRA.  Can we make sure this is enabled... my watched issues are getting lost in the noise.

Thanks.

Re: JIRA Config suggestions.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Florentine, Justin F. <
Justin.F.Florentine@espn.com> wrote:

> 1) Can we add a component for Compiler (AS3)?

Done.

> 2) There don't seem to be any options to govern email notifications on
> changes.  I thought this was pretty standard in JIRA.  Can we make sure this
> is enabled... my watched issues are getting lost in the noise.

If you're watching an issue, it should come to your inbox, addressed
directly to you. If you are subscribed to the thrift-dev mailing list, then
you'll also get all of the issue traffic that JIRA sees. We could consider
making a new thrift-issues mailing list if we don't want to have the traffic
on the dev list.

Re: JIRA Config suggestions.

Posted by Aron Sogor <bi...@gmail.com>.
I would be happy to help collect the patches for AS3.

I volunteer to maintain AS3, given we figure out how to get the
patches integrated to the main line easiest.

Aron