Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/04 19:09:22 UTC

Setting JCR:CREATED Fails

Hi,

I am porting my content repository from one system to jackrabbit.  While doing this I want to keep the created dates intact, but I get an
error when importing files (nt:file) into the repository.  The error indicates the property jcr:created doesn't exist (see stack below, also I have tried setting jcr:autoCreated), but when I omit the code to set the property on the node before saving it, I have no problems.  Is there a way around to set this value or do I need to make a custom node type to set the value?

Thanks,
Julian

no matching property definition found for {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}created
Caused by:
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}created
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:771)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:926)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:457)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:407)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2362)

The fish are biting.