Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dennis Hendriks <D....@tue.nl> on 2011/09/05 08:50:44 UTC

[math] commit 1165155 results in error

Hi all,

commit 1165155 removed method "solve(double[] b)" from class Solver in
org/apache/commons/math/linear/CholeskyDecompositionImpl.java, but it is
still in the DecompositionSolver interface that the Solver class
implements, thus resulting in an error, as the Solver class now no longer
implements that method. As a result, trunk no longer compiles on my machine...

Best regards,
Dennis

Re: [math] commit 1165155 results in error

Posted by Dennis Hendriks <D....@tue.nl>.
Hi Sébastien,

thanks for the quick response/commit.

Dennis