Posted to dev@mrql.apache.org by Ebrahim Salehi <eb...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 21:26:55 UTC

java developer

Hi,

I'm interested in code contribution to MRQL project. If you need another
developer, I'm more pleased to join.
I have 8+ years of experience in Java development, mainly in banking
industries. Attached my CV.
 CV.docx<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c8jjRWsLP_urRnZ-VjZNPRyqFMbnFR8T_T-CcvdKSqw/edit?usp=drive_web>

Best regards,
Ebahim

Re: java developer

Posted by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu>.
Hi Ebrahim,
You are very welcome to join our project as a contributor. Please feel
free to contribute your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.
Please read our guide to contributors at:
http://wiki.apache.org/mrql/Contributors
You may make contributions in various ways:
by providing patches to resolve issues reported at JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRQL
by developing MRQL queries to solve particular data analysis problems
(which may become part of the code base), by testing the code base and
by reporting bugs (new JIRA issues), by correcting and improving the
wiki pages, etc.
Thank you for your interest in the MRQL project.
Best regards,
Leonidas Fegaras