Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hal Arnold <ha...@cj.com> on 2005/01/17 21:05:09 UTC

dbunit woes

All,

I'm trying to replace my huge data loads in my unit tests that don't
really change all that much. I'm moving them into a maven goal so I can
then use dbunit in the test itself to just load the granular tests that
are really changing each test. When I try to run the following:

maven dbunit:import-dataset -Dfile=C:\..\dao\actiondata.xml it seems to
happily come back, but doesn't do anything, that is, it doesn't load or
unload any of the table items.

So I tried to get p6spy interspersed and the log shows nothing
happening, that is, no sql is generated. I believe that I've created all
the settings in project.properties and project.xml properly that I need
:

maven.dbunit.password=<myPass>

maven.dbunit.user=<myName>

maven.dbunit.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@<ip><port>:....db

maven.dbunit.importType=CLEAN_INSERT

Any hints

Re: dbunit woes

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
You'll need:
maven.dbunit.driverClassName
maven.dbunit.url
maven.dbunit.user
maven.dbunit.password
maven.dbunit.importType (defaults to INSERT)
maven.dbunit.format (defaults to xml)

Looks like you're missing driverClassName