Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bart Molenkamp <b....@bizzdesign.nl> on 2004/10/05 10:43:44 UTC

Stylesheet throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi,

My stylesheet produces an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (the
transformer produces it). In my case, I have an XML document that looks
much like Forrest's document-v12. In that document, I embed a CForms
form. I first apply forms transformation (the forms transformer and the
stylesheets), then I apply the stylesheet document2html.xsl. But the
last throws an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.

Anyone else with a problem similair?

Bart.