Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2008/01/16 01:26:56 UTC

Re: Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Lab Invitation

I'm planning to attend to address issues on several fronts, and I hear
some PHP folks will make it as well.  It might be a really good chance
to start digging deeper into the interop issues with MSVCR runtimes,
so if there is a modperl dev or two who are interested, I'd love to
spend some of this time working on those specifics.

Bill

Posted by Garrett Serack <ga...@microsoft.com>.
MSBuild and VCBuild *are* command line apps. They are specifically
Made to be used in automated builds.

The difference is, that the syntax is not like make.

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Garrett Serack <ga...@microsoft.com>.

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.