Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/15 20:15:39 UTC

Calling all Apache WS Committers

Folks,

Everyone BCC'ed on this email are committers on some Apache WS project
and are listed on the unix ws group on minotaur. Reason for this email
is that we are trying to figure out the future direction(s) of the WS
pmc and projects.

already on it?
- Drop a few lines of thoughts on what you think we should be working
on as a team and whether you can help?
- Could you please let us know if you wish to convert to an "emeritus"
status on the project(s)  that you are/were working on (or the pmc for
that matter)?
- Thoughts on how do we revitalize the projects that are not being
actively worked on?
- Thoughts on what we doing right? and more importantly what we should
change to make things better.

Thanks,
dims

PS: If you are not sure which project(s) that you belong to, drop me a
private note.

Re: Calling all Apache WS Committers

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks. new projects are listed now (http://ws.apache.org/).